Saturday, August 18, 2012

Great Book - I Believe in You

One of my goals for the Bischoff Adventures blog is to encourage parents to share insights.  One lesson I've learned in the last three years is that we can't parent alone.  Our friends and family have been an important support for us.  I recently bought this book and want to share it with everyone and encourage you to post comments about similar books that you recommend.

Reagan is only three and I can already see how important it is to encourage her through the up's and down's of life.  I continue to admire Reagan when I hear her squeal, "Look mom, I'm doing it with lefty!"  How do we as parents encourage that excitement in our children's lives?

This book does an excellent job of sending the right message about facing adversity, learning from it and remaining positive.  I found a good book review if you are interested.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment