Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Easter and the Tooth Fairy

It feels like a long time since I've posted an update and I have several to share!

The first was a really nice Easter spent with family.  The kids were pretty excited that the Easter bunny left them baskets and we had a lot of fun doing three different egg hunts this year to include one with Emma and Luke Golino at the Algonkian Golf Club.  We had a lot of fun dying eggs and picking funny face stickers for each one.

Another big update is that on April 9th, at age 5, Reagan lost her first tooth!  She was super excited when it started getting loose about two weeks ago.  She was in Tae Kwon Do class when it shifted and was sticking straight out.  Daddy pulled it quickly and she went to the bathroom to clear the blood.  She was pretty excited to see that the Tooth Fairy brought her a $2 bill!  Many of her friends at school had already lost teeth so she was very excited to be part of the "club".

I've promised to start including funny quotes from the kids.  Cole had a funny one this week.  He unfortunately wet his pants.  I asked why he had an accident and he said, "Mom, it's not my fault, I didn't do it.  My penis did it!"





No comments:

Post a Comment